Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's my birthday!

So I'm going to celebrate by finally unloading FO #11:

Citron

Pattern: Citron
Yarn: Malabrigo Sock, 1 skein, almost all of it used.
Needles: US 6 straights

Notes: I found this tedious to knit, and really annoying. I don't know why, exactly, as it is just stockinette, but I just didn't enjoy the knitting of this project at all. I initially started it when I did as a break from knitting socks, but still being able to use some sock yarn up.

citron

I took it with me to the UK, and had to start it several times before I got the start right, but then it just trucked along. I finished it when I got back in March, and then put it away for a while. I didn't get a chance right away to take pictures, and I couldn't figure out how to wear it for a while. Last week, I finally wore it to work for the first time since I made it, and it went alright, so I've stopped resenting it so much.

Citron unfurled

Crazy, because I did like working with the yarn. The color is just amazing, and it's soft and light. And in the end, I guess it does look ok. Just not with every outfit.

Citron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home